Tuesday, May 5, 2009

wooooweeeee what a year so far.


Ok, so first of all let me say that I am freaking THRILLED to be sitting here posting this! I have missed blogging with a passion and I am happy to say I finally have WI-FI in my home.

Now, for the updates (you might want to pack a lunch and take a seat bc there are about a bazillion of them!) First and foremost. Yes, my husband and I are still separated and I have one speedy divorce lawyer so in about,eh, a month (give or take a week) I shall be free of that son of a bitch divorced. Break out the champagne and the party hats folks, Its finally a reality! OK so anyways...

Hmm...Me, so much going on with me. Shortly after Bill and I separated I began dating Donnie. I met him through a company that I was a customer of. Aside from a few bumps in the road we are still going stronger than ever and we live together with his two children and Sophie in St Louis City. We have a gorgeous little place that we can call our own. Right now I am honestly happier than I have been in as long as I can literally remember. Oh! Ive also lost 43 lbs. WOOT! I can finally say it, I have a hot ass! Ha!

Oh my gosh, I feel like there is so much to catch up on that I cant even think straight and I know I am leaving soooo sooo much out.

Lets see... Sophie. Sophie is doing absolutely amazing! She is making strides that I never saw coming 6 months ago. Aside from severe hypotonia and a double internal tibial torsion she has completely caught up developmentally and continues to amaze me every single day.

Now obviously I couldnt come back without a plethora of pictures right?

Me,Because you know you missed my smiling face.


Donnie and I


Sophie


Donnie, Ceira and Devin



we're beautiful right? haha


So thats that. Im back and Im freaking thrilled about it. Today is my "Awww yay Im back" day. Tommorow is a new day. Lots of reviews to post and more to come! Stay tuned!!!






Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Kris said...

Welcome back Heather! It's nice to see you!

Sophie looks great, and I'm glad to hear she's doing so well.

Elina said...

Glad everything is looking up for you. Hope to see you catching up with your reviews soon :)

Btw, welcome back!