Hi. My name is Heather and I need bloggers anonymous. Why you ask? Trisha over at MOMDOT posted this post that made me realize I'm a blogging FANATIC. and guess what? I LOVE IT. Wouldn't change a thing about my
The 15 Reasons Heather needs bloggers anonymous:
1) I start referring to my blogging buddies in conversations with my real life friends and assume they know who I am talking about.
2) I tweet, kirtsy, stumble upon, digg, plurk, myspace, ning, and facebook all day long….and still have time to set my posts
3) I stalk my stats more then once a day
4) I get excited when 2 people comment on a post and if more then 5 do, I start to hyperventilate.
5) You play more then one MEME a week.
6) I have ever talked to a blogger on the phone-that I have never met.
7) I are secretly happy when something dramatic happens during the day so I can blog it.
8)I know where all the major graphic sites are online (istockphoto)
9) I have given advice to ANOTHER blogger on how to blog.
10) I think statements like “Blog You” are funny.
11) When my child has broken into my makeup/fridge/cabinet/underwear drawer, instead of removing them from the situation, I grab the camera to document it for my blog.
12) I get excited when someone links your blog on their blogroll.
13) I think I'm cool if my entrecard costs more then 125 points.
14) I get more then 2 packages a week in the mail and my child is starting to think the post man is Santa Claus.
15) Instead of buying a new product, I ask for a “review” from the company.
(Credit to Trisha for the 'why I need bloggers anonymous' list)