Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Exergen Temporal Scanner Review

I'll admit it, I am a worrying mommy. First sign of anything 'off' with Sophia and I automatically wonder "Is she getting sick?!" Being the worrying mommy that I am you can bet that I often reach for the thermometer to check for fevers. Trust me checking the temperature on a 3 year old is no easy task. Until now.

Honestly this review couldn't have come at a better time. The day before I received the Exergen temporal scanner I was diagnosed with H1N1 and 3 days after I was diagnosed my poor sweet Sophia caught it. Now, I would never wish to be as ill as we were but having this God sent product on hand made it a little easier. Like I said before, checking the temperature on a finicky 3 year old is one heck of a job but add in a nasty flu and it is just THAT much harder.

With the Exergen Temporal Scanner there are no battles of keeping the thermometer under the arm or under the tongue. With just one quick and easy swipe of the Temporal Scanner across the forehead you are given quick and accurate results. In fact, I was quite impressed with the consistent and accurate readings from it. There are several comparable products on the market today but I urge you all to go straight for this product. It is definitely a must have and is sure to make those nasty seasonal colds and flu's easier to handle.

The Exergen Temporal Scanner can be purchased at Walmart, Walgreens and Babies-r-us (for a full list of retailers please visit here) and runs about $30. Go and pick yours up today.

*The above named product was recieved as a sample for review from Parent Reviewers.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments: