Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lee.com unveils its amazing new site!



According to a recent Lee.com poll, 71% of consumers find it difficult to find a good-fitting jean, an experience complicated when the shopping takes place online. In fact, 35% say they don’t shop online at all because it’s too difficult to replicate the online experience of seeing and touching their jeans in the store.

I know that I personally LOATHE shopping. Shopping in the store is bad enough bc I have a hard time finding clothes that fit me correctly, pants particularly, but when it comese to online shopping I all but avoid it. Until now!

Lee.com has unveiled their new website! And one of the new features on the site is the most advanced 'fit finder tool' on the web! This tool helps you find the perfect fit in pants for your specific shape and taste. I was quite impressed when I tried the fit finder and the styles it showed me were styles I could definitely see myself wearing! Im no longer weary of ordering pants online! Well, from Lee.com that is! I urge you to go check it out! And while your there check out these other amazing features that the new Lee site has to offer:

-An easy-to-use product filtering system that helps customers narrow products to your best fit based on style, price and your unique body shape.

-New photography to give customers a closer look at the products they are most interested in – just like in the store!

-Single-page checkout so customers don’t have to go back and forth to process their orders.

-Ability to compare different products that meet the customer’s selection criteria.

-Consumer reviews about Lee’s products and the opportunity to upload their photos in Lee products.




Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: