Friday, September 19, 2008

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME FOR CLASS CLOWN!



Momdot is currently hosting the DOTTIE AWARDS! I have been nominated for class clown and I would love to win the title! I'll be honest, Im the funniest person I know. I constantly find myself laughing at me. Well....Maybe that is my narcissistic side showing through but, still, I would be forever indebted to you if you go HERE or click the above image and vote for Heather B. of My Quest For Sanity for Class Clown.

Here are a few humiliating photos of me being a clown to persuade you to vote for ME!









Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a nut!
I voted for you right when it started but these voted would have swayed had I been undecided.
You know, it's too late now, but my son has a clown nose...

Unknown said...

OMG those pics are hilarious! and you got Sophie involved...too cute! you got my vote!